You want a smile that you can feel confident about, but if you’re dealing with multiple issues impacting the appearance of your teeth and/or gums, you might be concerned about taking on all of these issues at once. Fortunately, a smile makeover in Beverly Hills at our offices can provide you with all of the treatments you need to restore the appearance of your mouth, while also improving your overall oral health. Let Smile Boutique Beverly Hills speed you on the path to greater self-confidence and more.
Customized Treatment Plan
No two smiles are ever completely alike, and every patient has his or her own unique dental challenges. Patients with multiple issues are encouraged to meet with our skilled team of dental professionals so they can explain their hopes and concerns. Then, following a detailed examination and dental history, we can discuss the treatment options that are needed in a patient’s particular case.
While treatments vary widely, of course, below are some of the most popular elements of the options for cosmetic dentistry in Beverly Hills available through Smile Boutique Beverly Hills.
- Zoom! Laser Teeth Whitening – Uses the power of laser beam technology to dramatically whiten teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers – For more extensively damaged teeth that can’t simply be whitened, this is a specially formed shell that covers the tooth for a far more flattering appearance
- Inlays and Onlays – An addition to a traditional filling that more fully protects the tooth
- Invisalign – Crooked or misaligned teeth can definitely get in the way of a gorgeous smile, and they are not particularly good for your oral health either. Invisalign is a more convenient and all but invisible alternative to traditional orthodontia that really can perfect a patient’s bite.
- Dental Implants – Missing teeth are, of course, a very real cosmetic problem, but they also pose serious issues for your dental health and, indeed, your overall wellbeing. Patients who receive dental implants in Beverly Hills at our offices can expect results that make for the most attractive appearance possible, while also preventing bone loss and other problems associated with missing teeth. Patients who have lost a great number of teeth may wish to have an all-on-four implant, which can replace an entire row of teeth in a single procedure involving four implants.
Start Your Smile Makeover!
All it takes to start getting the smile you’ve been dreaming of is a phone call or an e-mail to our offices. Contact us today at the number on this page, or reach out to us via e-mail by visiting our contact page.