State of the Art Implant Dentistry in Beverly Hills
Whether patients are missing a single tooth, or require a full smile makeover, Smile Boutique Beverly Hills offers a wide variety of treatment options to ensure that every patient gets a beautiful, individualized smile. These options include:
- Single Implants – For patients needing a single implant, or multiple implants placed in non-adjacent areas of the mouth, our dentists use the highest quality titanium and zirconia to create a complete and beautiful smile.
- Bridges – When a patient requires multiple crowns on adjacent teeth, a bridge allows the use of only two anchor implants to fix multiple teeth firmly into place.
- All on Four Implants – Often used as a more permanent replacement for dentures, all on four implants give patients an entirely new smile using only four implants
Same Day Dental Implants
Traditional dental implants can take up to six months or more to bond with your jawbone and heal after implant surgery. Then there are “same-day dental implants.” This highly specialized technique allows certain patients to have their damaged teeth removed and implants placed, along with complete dental crowns or restorations, in the same day!
Dental Implant Cost
At Smile Boutique Beverly Hills, we like to keep our pricing simple and transparent. We’re currently offering a full implant, abutment, and crown at the following rates:
- Single Implant – $1699
- Two Implants – $1649 each
- Three Implants – $1599 each
- Four Implants – $1549 each
Pricing for complex implant cases, bridges, and All-On-Four implants varies based on the patient, as it is important that each treatment plan is catered to each patient’s individualized needs.
For more information about specific pricing, or to learn more about the many benefits of replacing missing teeth with Smile Boutique Beverly Hills, call 424.281.0959 or use our convenient Request an Appointment form. Our implant dentistry patients come to us from Culver City, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills and neighboring areas.